Generation Four Engitech Ltd. aim to provide the technical life cycle support for the system by our technically expert person, by which our customer can execute their system smoothly & efficiently. Our technical guideline transforms the every query of customer into the result oriented form. The technical issues about system we make in understandable to the boiler operation’s person where system can meet the expected form.
GFEL deeply understand the customers technical difficulties and provide them solutions in such a manner that there boiler operators may also understand conveniently
Under that we take up followings.-
This comprehensive program facilitates with system design recommendations, startup assistance, sample analysis flush & refills fluids.
Technical Support (Multi Tiered Technical Support)
Our technical support services are divided into three tier in order to better serve our customer base.
TIER - I
1. This is initial support level responsible for basic customer issues.
2. It starts with determining the customer’s issue by analyzing the sample.
3. Once identification of the underlying problem is done “ The specialist begins sorting through the possible solutions available.
TIER - II
1. More in depth technical support level
2. Administrative level support.
3. Include onsite inspection of system design & networking.
4. Compatibility related issues in case of Top-ups on other fluids.
TIER - III
1. Highest level of support.
2. Back end support for handling the most difficult or advanced problem.
Experienced technical service specialist can answer your questions regarding heat transfer fluid selection, system start-ups, system design, and operational issues.
call us on: 91-9214048657.
or contact : email@example.com